how can i make my peni bigger

If you have a small penis, hope is on the way! You can get started as soon as TODAY building a penis that is longer, thicker, more satisfying to women, and will be on a permanent basis. I know because I did so. When I started with natural penis enlargement, not only was I well below the average size for grown men (I was endowed at only 5.5 inches long and not even 5 full inches around) but I had failed with other heavily marketed penis enlargement programs (notably pills). What finally made me start growing was the same thing that has worked for thousands of other men internationally. I started using a structured program of natural penis enlargement exercises. In other words, I "exercised" my penis using just my hands. The results were astounding. I went from well below average to very well hung, and the size I achieved is the size I will always be. If you want to do the same (which you can), here is a list of things you will need.

1. About an hour of your time per week. And this hour will be split up over three to four days (I did my program four days per week). That is all the time it takes to do a very thorough and effective natural penis enlargement routine. This includes a full warm-up (consisting of heating your penis for 4-5 minutes with a warm wash cloth to make it plump and get the blood flowing) and I was even able to throw in a "warm down" similar to my warm-up and stay under 25 minutes per session. The actual "workout," which targeted both length and girth, took less than 15 minutes!

2. Lubrication. Some of the exercises that work best for penis enlargement are easiest to do and most effective if your penis is lubricated. My lubrication of preference was Vaseline. Other options are K-Y jelly and baby oil. No matter which way you go, several months' supply will run you a few dollars at the absolute most.

3. Two functional hands. Sorry Edward Scissorhands, this method of penis enlargement isn't going to work for you. For most of you fellas out there, however, this shouldn't be a problem. Your hands will be the instruments you use to apply the exercises to your penis which will make it bigger.

4. A wash cloth and sink. As previously mentioned, penis enlargement exercises work best with a penis that is warm, plump, limber, and with the blood flowing. In fact, I would never recommend doing any penis hand exercises without a proper warm-up, which is four to five minutes with a warm-to-hot wet wash cloth wrapped around your penis. The way I made this easy was I just did my whole routine in the bathtub, starting with the warm-up and ending with the warm down. If you live with a spouse or roommates, this is also a great way to make your workouts very discreet. They can be completed so quickly, you can just play it off like you're in there doing your showering and grooming routine.

5. A structured penis enlargement program. Here is the criteria I used when choosing which one to use. I wanted one that didn't take up much of my time. I wanted one that focused on both length and girth. I wanted one that was gentle and not strenuous. And I wanted one where I could start seeing results fast. I compared different programs and went with the one that suited my needs the best. You should do the same. Find the right program and stick with it and, like me, you can start seeing your first permanent size gains within two weeks!

If you are ready to take action like I did and increase the size of your penis FAST, here is a link to the exact method I used to go from a humiliating 5.5 inches to very well endowed:Penis enlargement

1 commentaire:

  1. OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimonies. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF OCT 2020, And I saw a marvelous testimonies of this powerful and great Doctor called PRIEST AZIBA on the forum. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about Natural Enlargement Products. Nobody would have been able to influence me about Natural Enlargement Product not until PRIEST AZIBA did it for me and restored my Penis to a Normal size which i was very ok to have(11inch) he ask if I want to increase it further more i told him am ok with this I have now, so I'm recommending y'all in same situation to contact DR AZIBA via Email: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and also Contact him on his whatsApp +2348100368288I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you PRIEST AZIBA you are a God sent to me and my entire friends whom has also use your product.. And now I am a joyful man with my family. here is DR Email and WhatsApp contact below Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com.WhatsApp:+2348100368288

    RépondreSupprimer